Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

To My Fellow "Bloggers"...HELP!! ;)

Since we have moved, I have made BLOGGING just ONE of my MANY commitments to do on a daily (or should I say, "regular") basis. Even if it is just a post every OTHER day. Back in the day, when Nick wasn't "mobile", I would make a couple posts a day. But, obviously, "life" changes, kiddos grow up and our priorities change. So, once again, since we have moved to Texas, I have decided to keep our family and friends back "home" in Illinois, and even others around the country, updated on our family now that we are TEXANS!

So, since I am updating my (our) BLOG, I want to know if any of YOU are still blogging yourselves. If so, (and you WANT to...LOL), could you please let me know if your BLOGS link or title is on MY BLOG page (right hand side). If it is NOT or if it is NOT THE CORRECT LINK OR TITLE, please let me know and I will update it.

You can contact me anyway you want and/or feel comfortable doing.

If you want to just email me, my email address is:
mrclkd7@yahoo.com

You can also INBOX A MESSAGE to me on Facebook:
Lisa M. (Clark) Mengarelli

Thank you VERY much for "helping" me with this. Also, if anyone has any tips, suggestions, ideas, things to be aware of (good and/or bad), even web pages RE: "how to learn/re-teach yourself to BLOG", etc...I am totally "listening". HA!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm still blogging! (albeit not as regularly as I should!)
My address is www.kristinsmindinpictures.blogspot.com

Summer said...

you can update mine! Summer Knobloch Photography Blog: www.summerknoblochphotography.com/blog

:)