Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Kitchen DISASTER (NOT "remodel"...DISASTER)...







Most of you know, thanks to my "venting" via Facebook (hey, it's cheaper than "therapy", eh?) that we have had a water problem-o...that, has turned into something pretty "major". Well, here are SOME of the pics. If you want to see MORE pics and/or read the "description"...check out the "KITCHEN DISASTER" photo album on my FACEBOOK. If you DO check 'em out on Facebook, you might notice that I describe the layout of the house or whatever in some/most of the pics...that is b/c I haven't even had the chance to post NICE (aka: "normal" pics) of the house. I don't even know if I took pics before all of this happened. LOL. So, for those of you who want to see our house...the way it looks "normally"...well, you are just gonna have to wait a couple of weeks til THIS project is done. We will keep you all posted.

No comments: