Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Blessing In Disguise?


Hey Everyone,

This was an exciting week at the Mengarelli House! This past Wednesday night I ended up staying home from a BeautiControl meeting because of a mild headache. It became a 'blessing in disguise'! Nick started crawling that night! I was so excited. I called Ben at AWANA (yes, I interrupted him for a second) and told him 'he's crawling, he's crawling, he's crawling!'

Then my parents stopped by to see this monumental moment. During their visit, my mom (aka "Nana") realized that his tooth had just popped through! I couldn't believe it! ALL IN THE SAME NIGHT! How in the world am I going to put that all on his baby calendar.

Oh well....hopefully soon, I can send out some pictures of him crawling. He's definitely getting faster and we have realized that we need to child-proof the house very soon. It is amazing what they can find on the floor and what they can get themselves in to.


Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

Keri said...

Oh, Lisa, he is such a cutie! Isn't it fun when they start to do new things...glad you were able to see him crawl for the fisrt time. Smooch him (baby Nick) for me!

Lisa M. (Clark) Mengarelli said...

I will give him lots of hugs and kisses just from Keri! I can't wait for you all to meet him. He will really be a young man by then. MAYBE we can get up there this summer. I want to visit Mayo...so maybe we can swing by the camp area. Thanks for the comment! I love seeing some wrote a comment....don't you? Probably sad, I know....but, this bloggin' thing is addicting!

girlie girl said...

What a big boy!!!! We're just waiting for Owey to get well so he can start holding his head up when he's on his tummy!!!! :)