Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Our FIRST Christmas Picture As A Family (2006)


Since I'm JUST STARTING to "update" my BLOG, I'm obviously also updating pictures. So, I thought I would remove some pictures from the "side" of our BLOG'S "main page" and post them. Then, I (and/or others) can just look back on the post to see the picture. I don't want to completely "remove" the pictures from this BLOG. I hope that THAT all makes sense to you. Again, thank you for your patience as I'm TRYING to re-teach myself this whole process. ;)

BTW -
these pictures were taken by Whitney (Payne) Clark. She is married to my brother, Bryan, and works as a full-time RN, BSN. But, in her "spare time" she is an AMAZING, TALENTED, GIFTED, AWESOME, WONDERFUL photographer.
You should check out her web page/BLOG at:

www.imagesbywhitney.com

***The "collage" was put together by one of Whitney's friends (who we just happen to know, as well). Her name is Bekah (McLean) Berry...hopefully, I spelled that correctly. Bekah is yet ANOTHER talented, creative person...who we are blessed to of had make this "collage" for us.

Thank you to both Whitney AND Bekah for making our FIRST Christmas Picture an
A-W-E-S-O-M-E one and MOST of all...an AMAZING memory for our family.

No comments: