Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Remember When?

Dear Camp Faces,

Remember when we all went to the Branch's house (here in Normal) back in 1998? I think it was either right at the end of '97 or the beginning of '98. It was right after I came home from the Mayo Clinic. You all came down to surprise me for a quick visit. I was so excited to see everyone!

I don't know if I ever officially thanked you, so I just wanted to take a moment to say a BIG THANK YOU! You all are wonderful friends and I count it a priviledge to know each and everyone of you. I don't know what I would have done without the prayers and support from everyone that summer (and the years that followed). If you know how to contact any others in this photo, please feel free to pass this 'post' on to them.

Look how 'young' we all look? Can you believe how much we have all changed? Now most of us are married maybe even have kids. Looking at this picture, I realize how sick-lookin' I was! At the time of this picture, I was at my lowest weight....about 82.5 lbs. Man, times have changed....I am back to my normal weight and THEN some. HAHAHA! It is AMAZING what God has done in MY life and also, I am sure in your lives since then. Can you believe that we all worked together at least 10 years ago at camp? (1997) Some of you I worked with even before then... Those were the good ole days, weren't they.

Seriously, though, thank you for just being there for my family and I during one of the most trying times of our lives. "A FRIEND LOVETH AT ALL TIMES" - Proverbs 17:17


3 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh goodness, my brother looks like a DORK!

There were times I saw you down there in Rochester I thought it would be the last time . . . but God pulled you through. So good to be back in touch.

Marti said...

Ummmm...I think I'm thinner now.

(In my dreams.)

My, but we all look lovely.

In spite of how we look, those were good times. I'm so glad all you people were/are in my life, too!

girlie girl said...

I'm lovin my hair and choice of outfit. And am I all over David or what?!!!

I can't belive it's been 10 years! Sometimes our "plan B" is God's "plan A" ~ I'm so glad you're here!

Love ya! (Hotdog)