Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Brothers...


This picture is a year or so 'old' but I thought those of you that I am getting back into contact with (from camp) might like to see my younger brothers. I can no longer say they are my 'little' brothers, because they 'tower' over me. So, they are my 'younger' brothers


This was taken right before Bryan (LEFT) got married. (He and Whitney were married in November 2005). They totally 'gutted' a tri-level house and this was taken in the middle of all the construction!


Jonathan (Jon) is on the right. He is currently a senior at Auburn University in Alabama and will graduate in August! He is in their ROTC Program


It's amazing how life circumstances change your relationships. Before my illness, we (well, especially Bryan and me...Jon was a 'perfect child' HAHAHA) fought all the time. Then when things didn't look good for me we were forced to re-evaluate our relationship. Now, we have a great relationship (at least I think and hope so!). They have been with me every step of the way. They would carry me up and down the steps at my parents (bi-level) house, take me to appointments (Bryan just took me to a procedure a couple of months ago). Even though Jon is a long ways away, I know that he is available whenever I need him. I just have to email him or pick up the phone.


I can't imagine my life without them! I love you both and I am so PROUD to have you as my brothers. Thank you for ALL you have done for me the past 10 years! I couldn't have made it without your love and support! Thank you for puttin' up with me through the years!

3 comments:

girlie girl said...

Hey, I don't expect you to be blogging yet, just thought I'd say "Hi" though! Hope you're getting lots of rest! Call us if you need anything!!!!!

Love, Callie

Donette said...

Hi Lisa! I just found your blog through Summer's. Welcome to the wide world of blogging! I have come back into contact with so many friends through this medium, and I have even made some new ones, too! I will be checking your blog, and feel free to come on over to mine sometime!

Lisa M. (Clark) Mengarelli said...

Hey All,
I don't even know if this is possible to post on your own blog in THIS secton (I am still learning). So, I thought I would at least TRY it. Much of this info will be on the actual blog once I have a chance to sit down & get things update and posted. I am SO sorry for NOT updating our blog in over a month (actually about 2mos). Many of you know that I was in the hospital from 3/19-3/27 (yes, over my bday on 3/26...lots of fun!). I had a VERY EXTREME Lupus flare-up. It was the worst flare-up the ER docs had ever seen something so severe (yet, another 'record' I have broken in the last 10years). It was truly the 'sickest' I have been since I had the TSS '97. Plus, the pain was the worst EVER...I felt like a burn victim. Enough about me....sorry, to ramble. Anyway, I am SOOOO far behind on my 'blogging', but I DO promise to update it SOON! Thank you for your patience!! Ben turns '3-0' on 5/16 and Nick turns 'ONE' on 5/23...so, those pics will be up soon after, I am sure. We (especially Ben) have lots of out of town family who will be waiting to see pics. Well, sorry for the 'book' but, maybe a couple of you will take a look at this 'comments section'. I appreciate the comments I do get with this blogging. DONETTE..so great to hear from you!! I would love to continue to stay in touch. You know, funny thing...your brother ("K") came over Saturday to fix an area of Nick's ceiling. I was sleeping with Nick, so didn't visit with him....but, he's SO nice!! I know he has to return soon to finish it up...Again, just wanted to let you know he came over and did a great job!! I am signing off....this is just CRAZY....how much I wrote you all and rambled on and on. I think I just needed some 'adult conversation' or 'girl talk' today...because talking to the elementary students and Nick (although I don't mind when Nick and I 'talk')can? Talk to you all soon....stay posted for a new blog update!! WE LOVE AND MISS EVERY SINGLE ON OF YOU!!!